Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Here's to a NEW YOU starting right NOW!

Yikes!  It's already February and you're probably thinking didn't I just ring in the new year!?!  That's probably how a few OR how most of us feel.  And, what about the dreaded new year's resolutions?  Do you know that half of America's population makes new year's resolutions, that's 156 million of us (a little over the population of Russia's 143 million) and majority of those pledges are broken within a week?  That's almost as many as those broken by politicians =)

None of that this year!  We all go through rough seasons in our lives and it takes a toll on us physically and mentally (I can testify to that).  But how sweet it is when we overcome those challenges for they refine us!

So, my challenge for you is to cut yourself some slack, break out of your norm, live it up and give yourself some FREEEEEEDOM to breathe and enjoy all that's around you!  As corny and cliche as it may sound take the time to work on YOU.  As I will be doing the same and sharing it here!

Here's to a NEW YOU starting right NOW!

~kxc
1 Cor 16:13-14

**P.S. Kudos to my coworker Becca who turned me on to blogging.  Honestly, I don't know a single thing about blogging but I'm definitely up for the challenge!!!  I'm excited to see where this leads and looking forward to sharing and exchanging ideas with whomever is on board.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I could use some of these ideas for savings since I will have to live on a budget this year for the new addition. Hope all is well with you in Or. Yeah, blogging can be pretty fun. Although Ive been MIA from mine since summer, Im going to try keeping up with it again this summer.

    - Mary

    ReplyDelete